Mexican Photographer based in Melbourne, Australia.
Maria Gabriela Leon Paez Garcia is a fashion and portraiture photographer based in Melbourne. Maria provides considered, versatile photography for fashion labels, small businesses (including headshots) and musicians (press shots & album covers).
Maria is available to travel for assignments.
Ph: (+61) 424 6113 82
- Photography Studies College, Melbourne, Australia — Bachelor in Commercial Photography, 2017– 2020 .
- Workshop with Kristoffer Paulsen, Melbourne, Australia — 2019.
- Workshop with Paul Newman, Melbourne, Australia — 2019.
- Workshop with Wawi Navarroza, Obscura Festival of Photography, Penang, Malaysia — 2018.
- Workshop with Joe McNally, Mexico City, Mexico — 2016 .
Exhibitions & Publications
- As I Gaze Group Exhibition – Centre for Contemporary, Melbourne, Australia 2019
- Change Group Exhibition – Southgate Centre Gallery, Melbourne, Australia, 2019
- Exhibitionism Group Exhibition – Library at The Dock, Melbourne, Australia, 2019
- Vessel Group Exhibition — Hillvale Gallery, Melbourne, Australia, 2018
- Faces of Melbourne/Faces of Osaka Group Exhibition — Southgate Centre Gallery, Melbourne, Australia, 2018
- Faces of Melbourne/Faces of Osaka Group Exhibition — Library at The Dock, Melbourne, Australia, 2018
- Reverie Group Exhibition — Queen Victoria Women’s Centre, Melbourne, Australia, 2018
PUBLICATIONS & AWARDS
- Marquis Fashion Magazine — Front cover & editorial publication, 2019
- AIPP VIC Silver Award — Portraiture Open & Portraiture Single Capture, 2019
- PDN Emerging Photographer — Winner PDN Emerging Photographer of the year, 2018
- PDN Emerging Photographer Magazine — Front cover & publication, 2018